[COMMUNITY TOURNAMENT] First Tournament Saturday 9/10

2»

Comments

• fJulienfJulien Member
    edited September 6

StorM if you want we can play together. Im looking for some team too. :D
    My main is Celesta but im also really good with Eris. ^^

• There are already 58 Players registered but the bracket shows theres only room for 48 players. How will you decide who is allowed to participate?

• @Aswan, first you have to see if everyone even checks in. Then all the checked in Teams get in, after that random Teams are created from the checked in Free Agents. I guess whoever signed up first gets in first (if there are more than 48 players checked in)

• NukeOfficialNukeOfficial Member
    edited September 7

Just a Question, not sure if it has been brought up before: Is it allowed to record the Tournament and upload it later?
    @Millea

• @NukeOfficial It is allowed.

• @Aswan said:
    There are already 58 Players registered but the bracket shows theres only room for 48 players. How will you decide who is allowed to participate?

Or maybe just make it a 32 team tourny :)

• MilleaMillea Member
    edited September 7

Right now my plan is to make it a 32 team tourney and give some teams selected randomly a by in the first round because we won't have 32 teams sign up probably.

• @Millea you can make the Bracket a RO 32 though, and just give a bunch of teams a defwin, thats how it works on ESL. If everyone would check in rn, you would already have 24 Teams..

• @Millea will the seeds be randomized?

• Seeds are generated from hidden mmr.

• Seeds will be generated with the help of Artillery - Originally I had planned to randomize them, but it seems like a better idea.

• Hi all, is there any information on where I can watch the tournament tonight?

• @Murgah www.twitch.tv/guadiansofatlas
    They'll upload it to youtube I guess

• can we get a results thread? curious what comps placed where, dont have 4 hours to dedicate to watching a tournament but would love to watch certain games that i feel id learn from

• @AtomicAdversary Tridord casted all of them:
    red green blue was like the most stable composition. It will probably change soon though, because they are planning on releasing a big update.