• Health: 1000 ⇒ 1500
    • Shields: 1000 ⇒ 1500
  • Nexus Tower

• Shields: 1000 ⇒ 2000
    • Damage: 40 ⇒ 30
  • Titan Aspect

• Base duration: 80 seconds ⇒ 60 seconds
    • Base health: 1500 ⇒ 1750
    • Damage scaling per level: +15, +30 after level 14 ⇒ +10, +20 after level 14
    • Health scaling per level: 100 ⇒ 150
    • Duration scaling per level: 10 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds

Creep Camps

• Changed the way creep camps initially spawn and respawn, and adjusted their rewards

• Easy

• Initial spawn: Game start
      • Respawn: 5 minutes ⇒ 6 minutes
      • Reward: Small gems (20 Scrap when collected) + Stock Crystal

• Reward no longer scales on subsequent clears
    • Medium

• Initial spawn: Game start ⇒ 6:00
      • Respawn: 5 minutes ⇒ 8 minutes
      • Reward: Medium gems (40 Scrap when collected) + Stock Crystal

• Hard

• Initial spawn: Game start ⇒ 12:00
      • Respawn: 5 minutes ⇒ 10 minutes
      • Reward: Large gems (60 Scrap when collected) + Stock Crystal

Upgrades

• Added fourth levels for each statistical upgrade
  • Adjusted the cost and research times for statistical upgrades

• Level 1: 100 Scrap; 120 seconds ⇒ 40 Scrap; 180 seconds
    • Level 2: 175 Scrap; 150 seconds ⇒ 80 Scrap; 240 seconds
    • Level 3: 250 Scrap; 180 seconds ⇒ 120 Scrap; 300 seconds
    • (NEW!) Level 4: 160 Scrap; 360 seconds
  • Adjusted Physical and Magical Resist gains from upgrades

• Level 1: +8 Resist ⇒ +10 Resist
    • Level 2: +16 Resist ⇒ +20 Resist
    • Level 3: +26 Resist ⇒ +30 Resist
    • (NEW!) Level 4: +40 Resist

Units

Blue

• Shadow

• Damage: 125 ⇒ 75
    • Attack cooldown: 1 second ⇒ 1.5 seconds
    • Shadow Form

• First attack when exiting Shadow Form now deals 75 bonus damage and slows its target's movement speed by 90% for 2 seconds
      • Now displays a time bar representing the remaining duration
  • Kingpin

• Missile lifetime: 5 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
    • Missile movement speed: 8 ⇒ 6

Green

• Terrapin Trooper

• Health: 190 ⇒ 185
    • Damage: 15 ⇒ 18
    • Attack cooldown: 1 second ⇒ 0.9 seconds
    • Attack wind-down: 0.3 seconds ⇒ 0.2 seconds
    • Movement speed: 4.9 ⇒ 5
    • Rocket Rush

• Cooldown: 14 seconds ⇒ 12 seconds
      • Should no longer erroneously stun Gem Geysers

Red

• Eris

• Dis-Array (Basic)

• Damage: 60 ⇒ 45
      • Damage per Hero Level: 3 ⇒ 2
      • Cooldown refund: 50% ⇒ 70%
    • Volley (Ultimate)

• Visuals should now be much easier to see
  • Sandstinger

• Health: 60 ⇒ 55
    • Damage: 21 ⇒ 18
    • Stinging Surge

• Cooldown: 11 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
      • Range: 4 ⇒ 6
      • Stinging Surge should now move the Sandstinger more smoothly towards its destination
      • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Stinging Surge to undershoot or overshoot the target destination
  • Lavaspitter

• Now fires one single projectile in a line, rather than a series of area spells.

Comments

• MilleaMillea Member

I think there may be too big of a gap between easy medium and hard camps in the amount of scrap they give. Now, easy camps give 40, medium give 160, and hard give 480. It feels like easy ones give too little comparatively and medium and hard give too much. This, combined with upgrades' reduction in cost makes scrap really easy to come by in the late game for a team that's ahead and makes it even less useful comparatively to build scrap in the core.

It could just be my reaction after playing it for a day with this change.

• wondiblewondible Member

I tend to run long on stock whenever I lose track of production.

There were moments when all the camps were gone, but the lulls didn't last long enough to put together a serious attack on the enemy or anything.

Lavaspitters are pretty good, until AOE comes out (apocolytes etc)

I tried trappers a bit; not sure they did much. I found them difficult to use, especially in a hurry, because of the short range. Either I have to find the unit and click near it, or wait for it to walk to the target; often I'd end up canceling by issuing a move order.

I used zephyers a little in a bot game. I was disappointed that at max limit I was unable to stay permanently wind boosted, despite giving up a huge chunk of my army to essentially noncombat units. They are fun to use, but I'll want more experience in normal use to say if they are worth more than deadeyes and purifiers.

• DeaucalionDeaucalion Member
    edited June 13

I queued scrap once in one game, and besides that did not touch the generators at all. I did run low on stock for very brief spells, but otherwise didn't feel stretched for resources. It probably helped that had strong teammates in all my games.

I played white this week, which I haven't done for some time. I really enjoy the way Vela's mark functions now. I played with Zephyrs and think they are fun but probably not very good right now. The Zephyr is fast, so it likes to float to the front of your army. Given its abilities that is where it should be positioned, but it does get picked off rather easily. It health is not that bad compared to units with a similar cost, but a lot of those have a longer range and sit behind your T1s. As such, I think making Zephyrs a little tanker couldn't help (It would also be nice if they were a little bigger, so that they stood out from my T1s a little more).

@Treisk About the Zephyr's Squall ability: It technically creates a net 60% disparity in movement speeds, but since the effect is only applied while units are in the radius, the effect is pretty small because your units are only in the area for a second. The Dervish's boost stronger in proportion to its greater duration (so several times stronger). I find Squall mostly good for slowing approaching enemies, which is sort of what Gust already does. In the interest of simplicity, it might be best to remove Squall and perhaps give some of its attributes to Gust. White can probably get by with only three 2-ability units.

UI Bug

I encountered some issues with the UI disappearing. During the unit selection of one game, the unused blocks of the screen turned black for a few seconds. I think this might have been when I switched pages. During the match, my UI failed to draw suddenly, and pieces of it gradually game back as I moused over them. I should have remembered exactly which game this was. I don't think it is something that would show in the replay. I will make a note if I see it again.