End of Development

2»

Comments

• What a fucking bullshit. You guys should be ashamed and stay away from RTS development. Maybe some flappy bird mobile game would suit you better. Disappointing loosers...

• @Basher said:
    What a fucking bullshit. You guys should be ashamed and stay away from RTS development. Maybe some flappy bird mobile game would suit you better. Disappointing loosers...

Do you honestly think Artillery would cancel their flagship project, into which they've devoted countless man hours, of their own volition? This situation sucks, but blaming the developers is shortsighted and and uncalled for. Don't shoot the messenger.

• Sorry to hear that. I learned a lot about game development testing with you guys and I appreciate how vocal you were during the process. Thank you for letting me be a part of it with you guys.

• @Basher said:
    What a fucking bullshit. You guys should be ashamed and stay away from RTS development. Maybe some flappy bird mobile game would suit you better. Disappointing loosers...

This honestly isn't something new to happen in the game world. They had a good idea, one that won't be forgotten, and they had a hurdle that they couldn't get over. They had some of the friendliest devs I have ever met, and honestly I wish a lot more game companies were like them. They spent so much time and effort into this game, they deserve respect for what they accomplished, not childish tantrums over the fact that it didn't work out. We are all upset over this, but life happens. Hopefully they say soon what exactly happened, I know we are all curious still.

• shit, awesome game :(

• So, it's been more than a few days. What happened?

• Hey, Just wanted to say that I loved this game, never put a ton of time in, (real life kept getting in the way) but i loved the time I did put in. Anyways, best of luck to all of you in the future.

• Still checking in here everyday, looking for info on why the project was canceled, and if source will be released or if someone will continue on it.

• MotivaMotiva Member

ghdkdghkdgkhdgh

• AswanAswan Member

@angrySloth said:
    Still checking in here everyday, looking for info on why the project was canceled, and if source will be released or if someone will continue on it.

Same for me, I also idle the client chat all day every day.

• SPGMSSPGMS Member

Hello? So curious.

• Checking here daily, its been about a month now and we still don't know why. FeelsBadMan

• SpideyCUSpideyCU Member

You an' me both @Rundar.