Representing Armor Type

I got to considering whether it mattered that Scuttleguards and Plated Warriors are dark, where Glacial Rangers are light. Can't easily verify since I didn't see armor type in collection, but it would be interesting if that invisible armor type was made more visible. Might be able to do something similar for damage type. You'd have to explain the trick to people, but at least it would be something you could see in-game.

Comments

• MilleaMillea Member

You can see the armor type by selecting a unit in game. It says either (Normal), (Piercing), or (Projectile) next to the attack and (Normal), (Light), or (Heavy) next to the armor.

Unfortunately, it's not in collection yet. They have stated that they probably plan to change the armor/weapon type system significantly, so listing them in collection is a lot of work for a work in progress system.

In the meantime, I made a list of armor types and damage types of all units in case you want to see them.

https://guardiansofatlas.xyz/forums/discussion/715/damage-type-and-armor-type-list#latest

• TreiskTreisk Member, Administrator

Just to pop in and clarify -- It's actually totally possible that we won't change the damage/armor system in any major ways at all. But we do want to make sure we lock that down before featuring it more prominently. Although if we're punting on making that call, we might push to have that exposed sooner even if we do plan to augment/modify it in major ways.