First day feedback.

I have noticed that pathing is slightly iffy and I see that it has been mentioned before so I wont go further on the subject. I would recommend units being able to push other friendly units in order to fix this. This will help units escape easier and fix slow arced engagements.

I do think a dedicated feedback chat room would be nice to get real time responses from staff and other players. This could also be helpful for people to post it quicker before they forget their suggestion as well as getting feedback from those who are not aware of the forums.

Clicking both friendly and hostile units to see their exact health, armor, damage and move speed would be helpful.

A timer on when structures respawn would be nice (if there is one already I must not have noticed it).

Units seem to keep their 'distance from each other formation' too consistently and is often a chore to group them together in a ball.

Battles for gems from the main spawning locations in the middle areas of the map could last longer. I suggest making gem spawn intervals longer so each gem counts and is more important.

The icon next to a developer is great to pin them out and verify them as staff, but it's not enough to easily pin them out of a crowded chat. A persistent flashier color that doesn't have the same color as any chat rooms would fix this. For example, the Atlas icon next to their name could be Purple, or blue.

Very fun game overall! Can't wait to see this game get developed and changed for the better as you experiment with it!

Comments

• Also quick addition! The automatic resources you get if you don't have them lined up should only be the primary 2 resources and let the player manually choose when to increase pop cap and other stuff.

• BurdockBurdock Member

Sick feedback man :D

Pathing

• Overall the Pathing is a point of contention, on one hand control and variability is important from micro that feels meaningful. With smaller unit counts and more combat focused gameplay, something as "fluid" as SC2's pathing just won't do, having every army turn into blobs just isn't very interesting. On the other hand, I am total with you, really rigid pathing makes the game feel unresponsive creating those very frustrating "JUST MOVE!" moment. This becomes even more of an issue when you start thinking about the team play element of it, right now we have a wonderfully up-beat community, and even then people will get frustrated when allies "block them in" or otherwise hurt the play experience.

Unit info

• I think this is just an early UI thing, before the UI overhaul we had this kind of readout so I bet it's coming back soon.

Formation

• Building on what was said above, this is intentional as it adds a lot to the micro play (formation is a big deal). If you want to group up units try move clicking inside the formation (think muta stacking in sc2)