Game won't load

I get a grey screen each time I want to start a game. I can hear the music in the background and I can access options via the gears icon in the upper right corner. Already tried reinstalling and it didn't help. Also for some reason I cannot toggle the option to use Direct3D 9 (might be connected, I don't know) Also the thing that might be connected is that the download of those 3 Gigs went relatively fast for my internet connection both times I installed the game.

Thank you for your help.

screen6.jpg 248.5K

Comments

• RodickRodick Member

Try to update directX also try to run this game as Administrator.

• PlorzPlorz Member

I've directX 11 and running it as admin didn't help :/

• MicahMicah Member, Administrator

Subjectively this sounds like a bad interaction with your graphics driver. It might be worth updating to the latest one (from Nvidia or ATI).

Also, we can probably get a lot of mileage out of a bug report from your game client right after you exit a game that exhibits the problem. The log from the last run game will be included in that bug report. Could you launch the client, launch a bot game, quit, and then use (?) -> SEND BUG REPORT if you are still seeing the problem.

Thanks in advance.

• PlorzPlorz Member

@Micah said:
    Subjectively this sounds like a bad interaction with your graphics driver. It might be worth updating to the latest one (from Nvidia or ATI).

Also, we can probably get a lot of mileage out of a bug report from your game client right after you exit a game that exhibits the problem. The log from the last run game will be included in that bug report. Could you launch the client, launch a bot game, quit, and then use (?) -> SEND BUG REPORT if you are still seeing the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah I think I'm already getting help from one on the devs on that so I've been sending these for quite a while now.

• Sadly, I believe I am having the same problem. 1/4th white screen 3/4 black screen on attempted launch. I am trying running it as admin and directX update now