Forum feedback

RodickRodick Member
edited August 28 in Feedback

I don't like this forum design.
Well, main problem about this forum is that I can't see where is new posts or reply's...
I find it hard to get around. What about you guys?

Comments

• KeirasKeiras Member

I don't mind the design, but I would also like to have something like show all new posts button. Or at least mark all read button.

• cdisscdiss Member

If you click on a category (like Feedback), it will show a list of posts sorted by the most recently posted/replied on top, and tell you how many new posts/comments are in each thread since you last read it. It's pretty cool.

• SirSir Member
    edited August 29

I feel that General and Feedback sections overlap too much, as right now (open alpha) almost every discussion is some sort of feedback, so splitting the forum in such sections doesn't make much sense. People may be missing threads they would want to pitch in because they are checking the "wrong" section.

• SirSir Member
    edited August 29

Oh, and also a list of planned features would be great. There's many things, little and big things, that are missing but are surely planned for later. That would somewhat prevent polluting the forum with redundant feedback and wasting everyone's time.

• cdisscdiss Member

@Sir said:
    I feel that General and Feedback sections overlap too much, as right now (open alpha) almost every discussion is some sort of feedback, so splitting the forum in such sections doesn't make much sense. People may be missing threads they would want to pitch in because they are checking the "wrong" section.

Probably true

• RodickRodick Member

Yeah we can find a lot of "feedback's" in general section, so yeah this is good point.

• @Sir said:
    Oh, and also a list of planned features would be great. There's many things, little and big things, that are missing but are surely planned for later. That would somewhat prevent polluting the forum with redundant feedback and wasting everyone's time.

As I am newly introduced to this game, this would be very helpful. I come from Path of Exile and have been involved since closed beta and their devs occasionally post so called "Development manifesto" to highlight certain design goals or discuss some topic. Example: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/926139

• RodickRodick Member

I like how this forum looks that is for sure!