GET READY! Guardians of Atlas will start its open alpha on 8/26 at 9am PST.

starfighterstarfighter Member, Administrator

Hi all!

We're so excited to announce that Guardian of Atlas will start its open alpha on 8/26 at 9 am PST!! It's been a long road and we're so grateful to all you wonderful playtesters for everything that you do for us. Seriously, we would not be here if it weren't for this fine group of gamers <3

Please remember that the NDA is still in effect until 8/26

Here's a link to the website and our social pages:

Guardians of Atlas Website
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Reddit - will be open as soon as the alpha goes live

Thanks again for making our community a great place! See you all in-game <3

~Artillery Team

Comments

• Cerebral09Cerebral09 Member, Moderator

Very excited for the coming open Alpha. Congrats on getting here guys :)

• staticostatico Member, Administrator
    edited August 20

Thank you! :D

• RundarRundar Member

Small question on the NDA being lifted, as this was my first and I want to be positive on everything. Once it is lifted, will we be able to make videos/potentially stream the game? Wanna let some other people know about the game and I think this could be one of the easiest ways to do it, as all I have been able to tell them is "sign up and see" so far. BTW great game so far, lovin' it

• staticostatico Member, Administrator
    edited August 21

Yes. After 8/26/2016 at 9am PST, stream away!

Here's a preview of our community content policy. It might not be final but should give you an idea of what our official stance is:

Community Content Policy (DRAFT 01)

Last Modified: August 17, 2016

Artillery Games, Inc. strongly encourages content to be created by our community, and we love seeing what our players create. For an online, multiplayer game like Guardians of Atlas, it’s important that players help us get the word and feel encouraged to do so.

Our content and streaming policy is simple: We will encourage and support individual content creators who create videos and fan sites using our game content. You may incorporate any of the in-game assets or any material on https://guardiansofatlas.com/ and you may monetize those videos abd fan sites however you wish.

If you need explicit written permission for any reason, please email us at info@artillery.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• This is hype. Can't wait for it! <3

• RundarRundar Member

Sweet! Now to hype up my friends XD, thanks for the reply!