Autocast Toggle for Patchbots

I've been playing a bunch of games as Hydros, and I've found that Patchbots give me a bit of a headache to use. They seem very nice for running a tankier composition with Scuttleguards, but I find that they quickly burn up their charges of healing while I'm clearing mobs. They're constantly topping off the one or two scuttleguards taking damage, and therefore never really build up a lot of charges, which is a pain, because two heals from Hydros after the fight would be plenty to keep my force in good condition.

I know I could move the Patchbots away from my army while I'm clearing camps, but it feels like a pain to have to micromanage them just to keep them prepped for an actual fight that could break out.

What I would love is a simple toggle for them that lets me turn their auto-healing on and off. While it's on, they behave just as they do now, and when it's off, they don't heal anything. Leaving the auto-healing on by default would let inexperienced players continue to use Patchbots without having to learn the toggle functionality until they're ready.

Comments