Beginner Guide Video, Gameplay Explanation

Hello everyone! I'm extremely happy to have the opportunity to play this incredible game at such an early stage and hopefully watch it grow all the way to its official launch and maybe beyond that. It's one of the few games that truly captivated me and it's a pleasure to finally enjoy it.

I've put together a "beginner guide" which is a gameplay explanation of the basics, mechanics, timings, upgrades and general strategy in the current Skirmish mode, just to help new players start off. While I definitely don't consider myself an expert, I believe I may be able to help a few people here and there. I'm also planning to stream a little and do more explanatory videos and in depth analysis on heroes, units and strategies as time goes by, so if any of you have interesting replays I would be extremely grateful if you would send them my way.

That being said, I hope you guys will enjoy the video.

Beginner Guide, Gameplay Explanation

PS: A forum section for youtube videos like the stream one would be great for anyone willing to share videos so the general discussion doesn't get too cluttered.