Automating builds

Has the team deliberated on allowing the player to draft a build order for the auto-order?

While balancing attention between micro intensive skirmishing and whipping up the next batch of eager little jetpack koopas is a layer of skill present across the board for RTS and some MOBAs, it seems pretty clear the team is putting emphasis on accessibility.

and I hate that the core prioritizes auto queuing energy instead of any of the others

Comments

• AswanAswan Member

There should be an option or it should be standard that the core just keeps building what you chose until you choose something else. That might solve the problem you mentioned.

• PoePoe Member

I've also thought that'd be great, but having a drafted build between upgrades and units is more of what I'm interested in.

• It'd be really cool if you could create builds that get picked up by the autobuild and builds all the units and upgrades you selected prior to Games. Also sharing these builds would be an awesome feature.

• PoePoe Member

Dota is a little of a different case but I agree.

• DiscoDisco Member

@NukeOfficial said:
    It'd be really cool if you could create builds that get picked up by the autobuild and builds all the units and upgrades you selected prior to Games. Also sharing these builds would be an awesome feature.

while in theory i also like this idea. IMO I think it would take away from the Real-Time skill required during a given game

• @Disco Ofc that build would'nt help you in a high skill Game, because you have to adapt, but imo it would be a lot better for beginners than the automated builds that are ingame rn.