First Impressions Gameplay Feedback

Overall I think this game looks like it has the potential to be very fun and awesome so I am exited to be able to play and give feedback. I am going to try to keep things short and in day[9]'s suggested I felt x because of y format.

It is frustrating how you can''t click on enemy units to see their stats. It makes it hard to learn much about unit match ups.

I was disappointed the first time I took down an enemy hero, I expected a small reward. It would be cool if they dropped a gem.

The constant battle over gems is exciting.

Sometimes I find battles confusing because all of the units are very similar and it is hard to tell them apart.

I like not having to manage harvester units.

Comments

• ErzzErzz Member
    edited December 2015

Ooh, heroes dropping gems is interesting. I too find taking down heroes disappointing. They're so tanky and then they're only dead for like 5 seconds. Edit: Though that makes it so people who are ahead can get even more ahead, which might not be desired. Maybe they drop a gem if they're the same level as you, and drop an extra for every level higher than you? I'm not sure how hard it is to catch up, but that could be something to make it easier if desired.

• I was thinking if enemy hero's dropped gems that still needed to be harvested it wouldn't be too much of a snowball as the enemy could still defend it and stop you from harvesting it. But if you are able to destroy their army and hero you get a small reward.

• Day9Day9 Member, Administrator

It is frustrating how you can''t click on enemy units to see their stats. It makes it hard to learn much about unit match ups.

Will be added for sure. There's an overall lack of information in the game.

I was disappointed the first time I took down an enemy hero, I expected a small reward. It would be cool if they dropped a gem.

Def needs to be more rewarding, and this is a very cool idea! We'll test this soon!

Let me know how things go PvP wise! Woo! :D