Three games in

Wrote down some thoughts of mine after each game.

Vex's skills seemed like they did things but had no WHAPA to show them doing stuff, didnt feel like the non-stat upgrades were worth it except for the range bonus for the sparkbot
While I was playing I felt my units lacked the UMPH of combat, they Killed things as I expected but the sound effect or the visual effect was missing the pew pew or the clang-a-rang of metal being hit, when the bots were fighting the Creeps they had really loud SFXs but the rest of the actions seemed quiet
The casters were cool, but the lizard felt like a giant kodo without the lumbering effect to them.
Difficult to figure out the HPs on most units for the first game but after I figured out where it was it wasn't an issue

Eris was a lot of fun to play, his spells were strong but needed that sfx to bring it home.
The little sandstingers controlled well I'm a big fan. Attacking then jumping to do lots of damage is cool
The devilkins i didn't buy more than 2 but that's because I didn't feel like i needed to continue to spam their skill in combat.
I didn't get Apocalyte so I have nothing to say other than sandstingers were cooler.

Vela was fun, the ultimate is hilarious and feels great and even better with the target being marked. Raptors are cool, not sure the ranges on anythings so i never new when to use its skills.
Deadeye is awesome, they look similar to Vela though and I'm sure it'd be easy to mistake the two. The skill is cool on them, felt strong.
Windray looks amazing. Again I have no idea on ranges but the speed boost was noticable and I enjoyed it.

Game feels kind've like WC3 for control and skills, I really like not having to tab between units to use their skills but I found myself tapping the tab anyways because of habit.

Ally Ai forgot how to move for a few minutes during one game, stuck on the corner by my base.
Ai doesn't care for killing anything expect for the primary objective or others in the middle, my CreepExpo was never attack during either game
Not sure how effective the upgrades are but they seem cool enough for me as a moneydump. It's strange that you can upgrade attack to lv2, then buy another lv1 attack upgrade but not another lv1 attack after that for a spread of 2attack/1attack/1attack
Siege box lv2 seemed extremely powerful, almost one shotting little towers.
Ai didnt realize that my Ion cannon outside their base could hit their main building and kill them so they didn't do anything to it other than dance around.

Client UI looks like Dota2(the new reborn one not the old one) now that I think of it. Not sure if that's good or bad.

The right-click sound is something that makes a sound, I don't like it.