Auto-Production

I really like the idea of auto production, but I don't quite understand how this version of it is intended to work. It feels like it has issues. Doesn't seem to really do any sort of composition, rather just expands from lowest to highest tier it looks like? But this isn't ideal past early game.

The biggest problem I see with it is you don't really get to make a build/composition with it at all. If you give the ability to configure it (maybe at start when choosing units?) it would be a great feature. If you could just make some sort of priority for it, such as first 5 of a T1 unit, then 2 T2, then 1 T3, etc? Just for a basic build/composition/openerWould be an awesome feature IMO, could ensure the backbone of your army is in production, and once you reach that point any decisions are playe made as to what to spend on.

I always liked the strategy and decision making of macro, but felt the way RTS games provided it was too repetitive to actually be fun. Hoping this feature could end up providing the best of both worlds - easing the tension and repetition of primary builds, while also allowing the player to disable and adapt as needed.