Transport Suggestions and Questions

I noticed a few things playing with the Transport earlier that seemed worth mentioning, though I'm pretty sure some of them are already in the works to change (especially tooltip-related stuff).

I'm going to post the Discord log rather than write out a big long post because I think it breaks things down pretty cleanly.

tedster - Today at 12:04 PM
1. is there a limit on number of dudes that can be picked up? if not, is there going to be?
2. is there plans to adjust the tooltip so you can see what's inside the transport
3. if so, is there plans to allow selective unloading of dudes in a transport
4. right now if you right click a transport in your hotkey selection, it just selects the transport. in most other RTS games this would cause the other units to enter the transport
is that planned to change
It's actually moderately hard to click on the transport despite its size, a lot of times i found if it was moving/turning and i tried to right click my units to get in theyd just mill around under it, being able to rightclick it from the hotkey selection bar would alleviate this issue when doing kingpin/transport shenanigans
for example

Pandapownium - Today at 12:05 PM
1. No and most likely not
2. Probably but there would be issues with the capacity and how large the screen would have to be. So maybe a capacity would be implemented.
3. Again I would think so however not for a while because that is design that isn't close to the top of the priority.

They kind of need to limit to provide those features however, should there be a limit? It is up for debate and problem solving.

tedster - Today at 12:06 PM
yeah those features seem pretty important tho, probably worth some sortof unit limit i would think
its not like army sizes are tremendously large so a limit wouldnt make transports much "worse" in that respect
if at all
like maybe if im carrying around a big t1 army in transports id need to make a 2nd but that's not a good use of them anyway due to unloading time
so if you were going to carry around lots of t1 dudes youd want multiple anyway for fast unload
so i dont think it's really a tradeoff