My Experience

Hi guys! I didn't get to play much this weekend, only about 7 games (not including the tutorial). What I did play I enjoyed very much. I didn't actually run into any bugs that I noticed. I did find the basic systems of the game understandable, but once I got to PVP I got a little lost with all the things going on. I think that some of the things could be explained a little better in a 2nd tutorial mission discussing the upgrades available and how the systems interact. This is something that I'd definitely figure out just by playing more but I think it would be useful to have a better understanding from the beginning. I'd like to give more feedback but as I said I didn't get to play many games. Expect a lot more (and better) feedback next time!

Comments

• TreiskTreisk Member, Administrator

Awesome stuff! The short response here is: we hope to have everything tutorialized a bit more completely and cleanly next time around. Upgrades, resourcing, camps, and things like that were a bit under-explained in our first version of the tutorial. Sorry if things got a little bumpy for ya there!

Thanks for the post!