Transports Feedback

LordLeeSLRLordLeeSLR Member
edited May 22 in Feedback

So started trying out transports and I noticed a few things about them that seemed frustrating

• Cant see what units are in the transport
  • Cant choose which units exit the transport
  • I have no idea if there is a limit to how many units can be put in one. Didnt seem like there was a limit.

And last but most important
If I issue a unload command and then make units enter the transport while its still unloading it starts unloading the one that just got in. This make it really hard to kite units in and out of the transport or if you realize you unloaded in a bad spot and want to load up quickly.

That being said I enjoyed using them. I tried some Precognitor aoe drops. If you time it right you can unload 4 have them all fire and then reload them quickly.

I would like to see the hp of Transports increased just a tad. I think the speed is reasonable but they can be sniped pretty easily, as i found out the hard way..... with 4 Precognitors in it...... fml.

Thanks,
LordLeeSLR

Comments

• TreiskTreisk Member, Administrator

Transports are definitely something that need a little work. Right now we're using a bit of roundabout magic to make them work, and if we decide they're a unit that'll be sticking around (which I suspect we do...), we can put more time into a better implementation of them.

Everything you mentioned (interfacing, sequencing what should be dropped in what order and avoiding redundancy, etc) will all be on the proverbial roadmap for getting that unit right.

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry you got your Precogs sniped :P