Bugs/possible issues

ValdroxValdrox Member

A brief compilation of issues noticed:

1 player afk on a match launch on other team who had no way to vote kick or surrender Gda0495a8a6fb46a0b6b0b95df08e6c17.

Game hang on launch screen, 1 player not loaded in. Don't have a replay to reference, but it occurred either just before or just after aforementioned match.

Mentioned in Support chat and acknowledged by Requiem: Ga1fb754a43344b9d92ab75a36597db7c At 4:49 a spawning Titan was killed and Titan graphic remained on map for rest of match.

Multiple in same (Ga1fb754a43344b9d92ab75a36597db7c ) replay
After a win with Hydros (same match as previous entry) the avatar was not unlocked for profile.

Heroes stuck by regular units. Frequent issues resulting in frustrating deaths. At least 1 instance in same replay @14:00.

During replay loading/setup when "fast-forward" is clicked, it remains greyed out but unable to slow down to normal speed. No rewind function.

In replay the Timer at top of GUI "hops" as though the line it inhabits is not wide enough, the timer value after the "/" is hopping to next line.

@1:40 in-game time: pathing issue for @Valdrox crab units given order to attack enemy and trying to move through other units when it appears there's a clear path to go around.

Overall great game experience. MOBA has never been my jam, but I'm thoroughly enjoying the ability to build/customize army here. Keep up the great work Artillery/Atlas team! I will provide more feedback as it is found. If there is a better format or venue for this feedback, please let me know.

Game on,
Valdrox

Comments

• TreiskTreisk Member, Administrator

@Valdrox said:
    1 player afk on a match launch on other team who had no way to vote kick or surrender Gda0495a8a6fb46a0b6b0b95df08e6c17.

Ack! Didn't even think about this one haha. Perhaps we could do something like track if a player has been idle for X amount of time, and if he's gone for, say, 3 minutes, alert his team that they may surrender with only 2 votes. Or something like that.

Mentioned in Support chat and acknowledged by Requiem: Ga1fb754a43344b9d92ab75a36597db7c At 4:49 a spawning Titan was killed and Titan graphic remained on map for rest of match.

I think we have a fix for this coming soon. Known issue that's very easy to reproduce, fortunately :P

After a win with Hydros (same match as previous entry) the avatar was not unlocked for profile.

Haha we should've actually taken that out before the test weekend. It was there as sort of a demo of the sort of thing we could put there, but doesn't functionally do anything right now. Sorry!

During replay loading/setup when "fast-forward" is clicked, it remains greyed out but unable to slow down to normal speed. No rewind function.

+

In replay the Timer at top of GUI "hops" as though the line it inhabits is not wide enough, the timer value after the "/" is hopping to next line.

Once we've got the base game in a good spot, we'll start working on leveling up our replay/spectate functionality a bit more. But for the time being it's functional but not ideal. Sorry you had some hangups here!

1:40 in-game time: pathing issue for Valdrox crab units given order to attack enemy and trying to move through other units when it appears there's a clear path to go around.

Thanks for the report!

Overall great game experience. MOBA has never been my jam, but I'm thoroughly enjoying the ability to build/customize army here. Keep up the great work Artillery/Atlas team! I will provide more feedback as it is found. If there is a better format or venue for this feedback, please let me know.

WOO!

Game on,
    Valdrox

G a m e a l l t h e w a y o n

Thanks for the post!