Attack-Move bug and Titan getting stuck

This replay shows a titan getting stuck somewhere around 12:30 and also a weird attack move bug I keep running into. The best I can tell there are times when a quick right click followed by an attack move command can cause the units to continue running to the location of the right click before finding targets, particularly if enemies are coming from behind cover/tall grass. You can see an example of this at the 8:21 mark. I right click, then attack move shortly afterward: my army does not stop to fight the unit firing at it from grass, but instead runs to the attack move target location, then engages.

G0a28d5ea61bd41c19dd532f37ba18dfb is the replay code.

Comments

• tedstertedster Member

A correction to my post: I believe they are running to the attack move cursor location, not the right click location, when this bug occurs. I'll need to check out more games to find out for sure.

Further bugs I've run into with this replay: 8x replay speed is the same as 4x, and 4x speed appears to consistently cause the replay to hang permanently a minute or two in every time I use it.

• MutableManMutableMan Member, Administrator

Thanks for the detailed reports! Definitely looks like something's awry, I'll look into these. GLHF!