Menu -> Options Feedback
This is during the tutorial
- The Options UI (in particular the "Screen resolution" drop down) felt very sluggish when I was first presented with the options.
- After changing my resolution I was kicked right back to the tutorial without being able to change anything else.
- The screen resolution list is a little overwhelming for someone with 2x30" monitors. I guesstimate there are about 80 possible selections.
- "Windowed Fullscreen" doesn't appear to work. Alt-tabbing or clicking on my other monitor still minimize the window.
- None of the checkboxes indicate whether or not they have been selected (although it appears that they do register the selection, as "Mute all sounds" did work.
- The tutorial audio kept playing even with the window open. I would expect a single-player mission (or at the very least, the tutorial) to be paused while in-menu.
More feedback as I actually begin playing!