Feedback List Rock Candy

Experience - I've played a ton of Starcraft 2, LoL, a bit of Dota, and a lot of Broodwar. Plus plenty of other rts, These are just some first impressions I have from playing the game.

1. I would want viewable control group hotkeys (would like to see what i have to press to select certain units on the HUD)
  2. It's difficult to tell what units your units are attacking (this may be remedied when different sounds and visual fx get added in for the different attacks)
  3. Units move frustratingly slowly. Maybe speed up the units and increase the map size to make up for it?
  4. Add a teleportation neutral unit? Some structure so you do not need to spend the game walking all the way to the destination.
  5. Stats for units, it would be nice to know health, attack, armor, etc. numbers.
  6. Use more than just one color! Seeing all my units cyan is kind of bland. I feel like some variation with colors (Either with healthbars or selection indicators) would add to the UI a lot.
  7. Hard to tell what units are in the queue to be respawned. The icons are pretty small.
  8. The UI at the bottom center with the 4 different unit types is too tall. I don't need to see the whole image of each unit type.
  9. The unlockable (buyable) abilities should be greyed out instead of not showing up on top of the character portraits. On hover, they could say where to buy them.
  10. I can't tell how many resources are left in the gold mines and don't know when they are going to expire.
  11. Add a scoreboard that shows maybe how many turrets or units players have killed or what upgrades certain players have purchased, army size, etc.

Comments

• TreiskTreisk Member, Administrator

Hey! Thanks a bunch for the feedback!

Just wanted to at least pop my head in and let you know that you can see unit stats in AtlasPedia (the Learn tab in the client), and by pressing Shift-Tab in-game (which also shows you what your stats are with your current upgrades!).

Also, 9 is my favorite of these suggestions! And 10/11 are definitely things we'll want later on. Please keep these coming, and thanks for playing! :D