General Feedback

TritorTritor Member

I feel like that the bottom lane is a bit boring because you feel alone, not really in a team. I personnally prefer to play in a team. I think playing bottom would be better with more experience.
It felt boring in the early game because it was a mirror matchup and also because we both wanted to stay away and not engage.

In general, I felt the upgrades were not worth it because it look like making more unit was just more powerful. It look like they are only worth it in the late game(when you are maxed out).

Leviathans feel so strong when they are massed because it feels it is too late to do anything(They look like they counter every unit with a little bit of kiting). But on the filp side, it felt so good when i was destroying everything with my mass leviathan.

I really liked when I played games with someone on Discord to have great team work.

It was nice to have multiple hero choices. It gives diversity to the game and that's nice.

On the merc side, I felt the choice was too big considering that I'm new to the game. I chose Raiders because they had leviathan and they felt stricly better then the juggernauts.

I felt really happy when I was playing a very high damage character and my ally was playing Hydros tanking all the damage. The team work part of the game was by far the best!

I really hope that my friends will be invited to the next test week!

P.S. It felt so awesome to be in contact with Day[9]! :D