Day 2 Thoughts on Neutral Weapons

A few notes that I scratched down while playing through games 3,4,5

1. With weapons being left out of the control army hot key they feel clunky. I think that cubes should be included with the Army+Hero button or a separate Army+Hero+Weapons button

2. Having a default hotkey option for weapons similar to Select all T1, T2, T3 units would help this as well. Currently I use 1 for T1, 2 for T2, 3 for T3 and I would like 4 for neutral weapons without having to shift add them to a control group.

3. Auto targeting Ion Cannons seem like an arbitrary nerf. Considering you can target the Glass Cannons, building an Ion Cannon and having it kill things in what seems a clockwise order is frustrating.

4. It would be nice to see the weapon and tower stats in the wiki for theory crafting. Upgrade stats as well (what is absorb?).

5. I think the movement speed is great for combat. But when it come to walking across the map to help your ally, it feels like a waste. If you could teleport in some way, maybe a neutral weapon that you would first have to walk down and build. Maybe this makes pushing too difficult, but it would make it so that all 6 players should be involved in the final fights.

Comments

1. I like the idea of an Army+Hero+Weapons button. I'm not sure if I'd use it once I find the control group setup of my dreams, but it could be a function that helps me control my units the way I want to.

2. Agreed! Same reasoning as above.