Bug in client - Embedded youtube video

If you maximize the NDA video in the main client, Sean's face crashes the client if you try and minimize it.

Just a heads up.

Comments

• staticostatico Member, Administrator

I haven't been able to reproduce this yet, unfortunately.

Do you mean Tutorial #1? And are you on Windows or Mac OS X?

• edited December 2015

@Artillery.statico said:
    I haven't been able to reproduce this yet, unfortunately.

Do you mean Tutorial #1? And are you on Windows or Mac OS X?

Yes, Tutorial #1. Windows 7 64x

Attached a quick screen cap of what happens when you try to close full screen. I will test the client on my tablet later and see if it's maybe because I'm playing on a weird resolution option (I use a 42 inch TV for my monitor with a native resolution of 2715x1527 downscaled to 1920x1080 when being used as my computer monitor.)

Edit:

Went back and tested a bunch of resolution options. When at the TV's native resolution, the client/youtube works fine as intended. However, if it is downscaled below the native resolution the game and the embedded youtube crash.

It works at:

-2715x1527 (native)

It doesn't work at:

-1920x1080 (downscaled)
    -Any custom resolution that forces smaller resolutions to account for the television size.

(Basically, any custom resolution when using the Nvidia control panel -> Adjust Desktop size and position -> Size/scaling tab)

Edit 2:

Any attempt to resize the client under a custom resolution also causes the client/game to crash.

• I also experience this bug on my laptop with Windows 10 64x. I experience this bug with both tutorial videos. When I put the videos in fullscreen and try to minimize the client crashes.

• QuadFormQuadForm Member
    edited December 2015

I'm on a custom built Windows 10 64x and I have the same problem. Whenever I hit escape or try to minimize the video the whole client crashes and I have to restart. happens with the second video too