First Impressions Video! 12/4/2015

First Impressions Video!

I have played about 7 games and decided to record my 8th. These are my impressions!

A little bit about me
I have been playing RTS games since about 2010, starting with SC2. My highest rank there was Platinum, and I prided myself on always playing random. I later transitioned in League of Legends, Hearthstone, and Heros of the Storm. I don't get to play as much as I like due to school/work.

Comments

• BerreckBerreck Member, Administrator

Hey Caleb! Great video feedback!

something that I find that helps when you win any sort of battle especially once you have en expansion or two is to build some neutral tech to harass or take an enemy expansion. Helps slow down their income and you can use your units elsewhere gathering gems while you push in with some cubes or mini ion cannons! Excited for you to play PVP on sunday!

Also... I Laughed pretty hard at that screenshot of you capturing your ally AI with units! haha, great idea! lol

• snkzsnkz Member, Administrator
    edited December 2015

Great Feedback Caleb! You're clearly very good at trollin' the AI!

Once PvP opens up, you'll definitely see more opening/mid strategies! For example, I've seen teams rush the 2x at the beginning instead of taking the free expansions.

• BKcoreBKcore Member, Administrator
    edited December 2015

I've seen teams rush the 2x at the beginning instead of taking the free expansions.

Or Ion Cannon rushing, fast push, or fast T2. Yeah we've seen different openings in PvP for sure.

@caleb Good feedback, keep it up!