Build Orders

I thought it might be interesting if we all posted opening builds we all experimented with this weekend, and what we did and did not like about it. I'll start:

Vex, Heart of the Volcano:
1. Immediately purchase T2 upgrade
2. purchase as many Sparkbots as possible with starting funds
3. Collect 2 more gems and get second started ASAP
4. as soon you T2 upgrade finishes Start Molten Lobber upgrade. (+2 to sparkbots range)
5. spend all gold on Sparkbots in'till maxed out.

That was my basic gameplan. from there I tried generic getting max Ignitors before Pyrosaur and Pyrosaur rushing. I found I liked conflagrate from Ignitors way to much to skip t2 units.

Overall this felt strong for a decent window of time. It allowed me to seriously kite with vex and play him like a harrass hero early on. It's weakness was that it did feel like there was a window were I had to complete my overall squad comp as in get Ignitors and Pyrosaurs while others where finishing their squad comps.

Comments

• MeltCatMeltCat Member
    edited December 2015

Amy's Early Eris Experience Build:

1) Start of game - build all the Sandstingers you can
    2) Get early expansion
    3) Get ~2-5 more Sandstingers
    4) Get T2 at ~6 gems so you can afford a ward
    5) Get Sharp Sting upgrade.
    6) Build a Dervish when you can and get the Aurabooster upgrade asap.
    7)Enjoy your annoying hit-and-run squad who can kill even heroes easily for the first few minutes of the game if you're able to land Sandblast. Try not to fall behind. Feel free to use War Dance for just overall mobility -- the movespeed is much more useful than the attack speed.
    8) If you can't get an early level lead, sit back and cry because coming back is hard now.

Eris Spellcaster Bot Destruction Build:

1) Spend your first 12 gems on T2 and T3. Get one Ability Power upgrade during start-of-game downtime.
    2) Gather gems until T3 finishes and get two Apocalytes immediately (you should have 550 gold almost exactly as T3 finishes.
    3) Spend all your gold on AP/CDR upgrades and run around destroying the bots, wishing this build were even half as useful against real players.

• My mid game build for Celesta, The Shadow Rose:

Summary: This is build is when you are playing with allies who are fairly tanky, it will consist of power balling through defensive structures around the 6 minute mark while setting up defensive line early to get enough gems for expos. It can be especially weak against fast moving hero's as they can back door easily.

00:00 - Immediately get T2 and build 7 wisps and rally to the first wave of gems
    01:00 - Get at least 2 gems and go towards a a gold expo
    01:17 - Build your first purifier
    02:09 - Build another wisp
    04:30 - Assuming you have enough gems by now get another expo preferably close to the other expo, you may have to fight some titans to open up a expo
    04:58 - Get another purifier, two is where you get a large power spike in pushing power, you can siege one and then move the other up a bit then siege and unsiege the other and repeat. While doing this keep your wisps in front to act as more of a meat shield, and try to push with your allies. At this point purchase ion cannons and glass cannons to push key points.
    05:00+ keep building wisps and buy the increased damage, your allies should buy shields. The T3 can wait for some time, but the main point is to get the increased range for your purifiers.