Comments

• OooOooOoo a dev replay! Thanks!

• Awesome, can't wait to check these out when I have some time :smile:

• @Pursuit said:
    Awesome, can't wait to check these out when I have some time :smile:

You can just watch the first few minutes of the 4th replay for a laugh if you don't have a lot of time. :lol:

• CycleCycle Member, Moderator

@byce I just watched that replay. So sick :D:D I love your army teamwork during the first 7 minutes :D

• @Cycle said:
    byce I just watched that replay. So sick :D:D I love your army teamwork during the first 7 minutes :D

Yeah it was awesome! It was a pleasure playing with @Carnifex and @Vega! It was a tense game trying to maintain control of the gem expansion and protect our Siege Titans. So fun!

• PursuitPursuit Member
    edited December 2015

@Artillery.Eric said:
    * (Devs) Treisk, Requiem, excal vs Cycle, AlienTree, Pursuit

Here's some highlights from this game, which was the most interesting game I've played so far. There’s probably a little bit too much emphasis on the plays I made simply because those are the one’s that stuck out in my mind and thus the ones I looked for in the replay. Really though these gifs can’t capture all the crazy multitasking and decision making that went into this game! I highly recommend watching it for the full experience.

First

An early game pathing block with some wisps prevents Eris from escaping.

Second

A couple of really nice surrounds from the early game. Little things like this are the reason why I've overcome my initial frustration with the pathing and really come to enjoy it!

Third

A nice surround by @Artillery.Triesk using Scuttleguards! Even throws a heal down at the end to save the Scuttleguard I was trying to focus down to give @AlienTree a path to retreat from.

Fourth

A sick cutoff by @Artillery.Requiem prevents my wisps from getting out alive. I try to recall to salvage what I can but not a single one survives.

Fifth

@Artillery.Requiem once again shows off some really nice Sandstinger control to kill the hero of @Cycle.

Sixth

I think it’s a little hard to tell exactly what’s happening in this GIF, but basically @Artillery.excal uses Frostfall + Icy Breath to freeze and damage a huge group of units then @Artillery.Triesk uses the Aquadillo’s cannonball to seal the deal.

Seventh

No context needed for this little beauty. @Cycle and myself use our heroes in conjunction to great effect.

As a side note, as per the NDA please do not share these Imgur links with anyone!

• @Pursuit said:

Cool highlights! I don't know about the images being on imgur though, there are random imgur viewers and stuff where these could be found. It might be better to just upload them to the forums if you can.

• PursuitPursuit Member
    edited December 2015

@byce said:
    Cool highlights! I don't know about the images being on imgur though, there are random imgur viewers and stuff where these could be found. It might be better to just upload them to the forums if you can.

They're too big to upload onto the forums so I asked the artillery devs if there was any work around and this is what they suggested.

edit: If there's any issue / worry about this though I'd be happy to take them down!

• @Pursuit said:
    They're too big to upload onto the forums so I asked the artillery devs if there was any work around and this is what they suggested.

Oh, well if you have their blessing then that's different :+1: