My Initial Feedback!

So here are my thoughts about the game.
First, at one point in a game the enemy built an ion cannon in a bush and sat with his army in said bush, and the cannon could shot out of the bush and kill my towers, but i couldn't actually shot the cannon inside the bush without walking inside the bush. That felt really bad, I could see the cannon because it was shooting but for my units to attack it they had to walk inside of it. That felt really frustrating and not in a good way.

Second, I think that it is hard to micro your units, i think this is largely because the Camera seems pretty far zoomed out, and the health bars are kind of difficult to see, I think it would be better if they were bigger/more obvious like in LOL or sc2.

Third it is an interesting idea to have the units re-spawn after a while, but capping how many you have seems odd. I had one game that went super late, and in it gold became worthless because everyone had all their units/upgrades and then only gems mattered. Maybe if you could spend gold on something else? like faster unit re spawn time or something that might make it better. But it seems bad that gold stops mattering at all in the super late game.

Lastly I enjoyed playing the game, Especially the art map. That was a much better experience than the other one, if felt a lot more complete not because of the art but just the map being different. I wish there were more kind of harass things you could do or better incentives for splitting your army. I also think if you could do it, a built in voice chat system would be really helpful since it's 3v3 and communication is really important. Overall it has a lot of potential and I hope it is a big success!