First thoughts after loading the game

On first boot, there are significant resolution troubles. The assigned native resolution is clicking at areas inches above where I intend to click. Support has assured me that settings will eventually be available "out of game" (ie. not while a game is loading/being played) which will be useful.

However, at this point with my native resolution at 1024x768 (75hz) the minimap is all but off my display. The game window is also off the left side of my screen and I can see more than the entire right side of the game. I will keep adjusting my settings for a while to find something suitable. I don't expect that an average gamer would have the patience or interest to spend more than an hour adjusting settings to have the game work. I trust that time will be spent on testing settings for less-than superior computers and monitors. This will be appreciated. ;)

Tak

Comments

• I think the most significant change would be to permit a 'sample' game window (my intent should be clear after describing) within settings. It would save me quite a bit of time rather than being obligated to reset the settings, launch a game, edit the settings, realize that the screen is still off-centre, quitting, requeuing, change settings, repeat.

• Day9Day9 Member, Administrator

Yeah we didn't spend proper time ensuring our UI would be supported across a variety of monitors, so we shot to have it work on most 16x9 and 16x10 display sizes. This should be attended to once UI is finalized :D