Starting Base Pick

Would be nice to be able to select your starting base positioning. Leave it where the bases are but be able to say before game I'll grab bottom base. I found that certain heroes are better against others, and certain heroes play better with a supporting Hero. I know that someone that would be at one of the duo bases could go bot but when you B back, or make new units there is a longer time between when you V and when they get back to where your units that are still on the field are. I feel this would bring some strategic depth to hero selection beyond the obvious.

ex. Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2 allows you to select your starting location before game start on a mini map with a node selection. 1o 2o 3o Fill in which you would prefer before the game start.

Comments

• I agree this would be really cool, especially for solo vs bots.

If you party queue you can pick the order of where people spawn based on their position in the party (first 2 top 3rd is bottom).

Except for that one time when AlienTree, malavv and I partied and the 2nd and 3rd place positions got switched somehow.