Visuals

Last night I found it very hard to tell the power level of my enemies and friendly units, i think adding a visual upgrade when you get your new spells (kind of like tiny in dota2) would help people distinguish if they can take fights or not.

While playing with my teammates last night it was hard to tell who was who because they where both green while i was blue i think adding a third color and then not making your self always blue but having everyone on your team a specific color would help to make calls quicker. so instead of having calls like hey whos up top with me, o ok lets push this tower. we can have calls like hey purple lets push this tower.

Comments

• CycleCycle Member, Moderator

I'd like to add to this - I'd love if player tags were tied to pings, so if a player pings "on the way", the teammates know which player pinged.

• Day9Day9 Member, Administrator

Re: power levels -- there's DEFINITELY an information shortage in the game. The UI will be undergoing massive reworking once we finalize game systems and information is a tiptop priority. Right now, we compile all information by pressing "TAB" or "SHIFT+TAB".

Re: players -- We're juggling a few possibilities with player color/identification. We ideally want to use color as little as possible to provide adequate freedom for art. For example, in most MOBAs, very little player color is needed because each person is playing a unique hero. In Atlas, two teammates also cannot play the same squad SOOOOOO we hope that maybe this will become more clear for you/other testers over time? I put a question mark because this is precisely why we test :). Data and comments like yours will help us know <3!

ALSO You can hold "ALT" and mouseover units to determine the owner. Kaboom.