I'm really honoured to be here, and here's what i've learned so far!

I didn't manage to participate in the PvP this weekend due to work, but the AI i played against left me with a couple of things you might find interesting!

First off, getting into the game, I IMMEDIATELY noticed the music (Which is a HUGE part of games for me, as an audiophile), and i absolutely loved it! Perhaps put it into the client?

The character select screen was very straightforward and easy to use, with good descriptions and space to add more heroes =)

Once i got into the game, I began making my army and searching for gems to collect, while fighting off enemy armies which was really entertaining, and my first minions as Eris felt really clutch and fun. The only thing i felt confused by were the lack of gems. There were very little to collect until later and i wandered around the map looking for them for a few minutes before finding some.

Once i got gems however, i managed to get some expansions going and up my tech level pretty easily. At this point i realized that my bot friends were getting pretty hard done by on the bottom side of the map, however there were 2 enemy heroes and their armies surrounding my base, so that was a little interesting. The biggest problem i had in the mid game, was the lack of income. I had 6 bases total, and 2 of them were double income bases, yet i felt like the gold i had coming in wasn't enough to fuel the army size i needed to hold off the enemy bots, and the upgrades i'd need to win the game later. It felt like a lot of time where i was just running back and forth holding off a bot and building units and waiting for my army to re-spawn before i could make any pushes.

In the end of the game, my allies seemed to come around and push with me and we ended the game rather quickly, it felt a little underwhelming to be honest. I went from living unit to unit to completely rolling the enemy army and base in about 4 seconds.

Other than that some things i really enjoyed were the abilities that i could use, especially the AoE nuke ones, and the little micro choices that felt really impactful, great job!

Some things i think can be changed or added;
I didn't see where my control groups were, and every time units re-spawned they weren't in a control group.
The fluidity of the game felt strange, as mentioned above with the income and bot AI's.
moar music =)
moar Day[9] (DO THE IN GAME ANNOUNCEMENTS =D )

Just one more aspect that i think might be half-important!
The game could use another dimension, the game for me starts with expanding and defending bases, then building an army and attacking. Where are the rush strategies? It's really hard to harass worker lines and things like that.
If perhaps, the more towers you own the less damage your units do? This could add a sort of, defend and build vs hinder the enemy and then switch it up playstyle. Also maybe towers could have different abilites based on your hero? Ryme's towers could splash slow.. Vex's towers could provide Ignite or something along those lines.
There could be neutral objectives that provide unit buffs, like x% damage shrines, vision objectives or special siege minion spawners that have guards which keep re-spawning, making them exceptionally difficult to hold.