Current Flow of the Game Comments

Early Game:
Fast pace, I able to get in engagements quickly and was able to start pushing a particular strategy and was able to keep my money and gems low and to good use
Mid Game:
I was able to keep gems low by putting them to good use (such as building extra turrets or siege weapons) and I had to make clear choices of whether I wanted to overwhelm my opponent with units or go more upgrades.
The downside is if I have a certain unit comp or when upgrades and my opponent can consistently defeat my army or can go toe to toe with it, there is no sense of "transitioning" to a better comp to do better for late game. Which leads me to...
Late Game:
You are locked into your army or upgrades and money is too scarce to change and adapt. I had 4 bases mining and still was not able to buy anything significant for 5 minutes at a time.
Because of what I mentioned above, you are either destroying the enemy with your siege weapons and better comp, or getting destroyed because you can't adapt.

My overall feeling of the game:
I feel like the current state of the game is too much in the MOBA style of things (denoted by the snowballing and being "stuck" with the comp your choose) and not enough of the adaptability of an RTS. I know a team that is winning should be rewarded with an advantage, but it doesn't quite feel like a tug of war game that I expect in a RTS.
Overall however, it is fun. It feels good to create saplings with the tree hero and overwhelm your opponent or use these saplings to siege a turret. Just a little too much MOBA for my taste right now

Thank you Artillery Games for a great game so far and keep up the work!