HUD Size

Hey everyone!

I just started playing today, and I'm really liking it so far!

One thing I've noticed, and maybe i'm just an idiot haha, but the HUD seems a little large. I've had a couple cases where i'll be microing, and i'll accidentally click the map in the bottom left, which will send my units in a different direction. Not sure if anyone else does this, but wanted to mention it!

Comments

• staticostatico Member, Administrator

Thanks August! We've noticed this, too -- it's especially evident since the minimap is on the same diagonal as the "lanes" of the map. We've got a few ideas in mind of how to fix this and will get on it soon.

• Okay! Thanks for getting back to me! Also, i apologize, i just now read the proper feedback posting etiquette haha.

• staticostatico Member, Administrator

No problem! And thanks! :smile:

• Day9Day9 Member, Administrator

Ahoy August!

Yeah, the entire UI is placeholder. As they say, the UI communicates the gameplay. AAAAAAAAAND since we are constantly making gameplay changes, we haven't put significant effort into the UI. That "accidentally clicked on minimap" issue happens internally too. We have some fixes inc for it :)

• I've found that having a unified bottom HUD like Starcraft or Dota instead of separated like LoL prevents accidentally clicking on the minimap. When I'm retreating to the bottom left my mouse cursor always ends up tucked between the bottom of the screen and the minimap. Having more of a border there keeps my mouse up and away from the minimap.