First game feedback

PGTPGT Member
edited December 2015 in Feedback

UX:
* I don't know what upgrade is best for me because there is no tool tip for how much damage/atkspd/modifier my units currently do
* I am having control issues because I'm coming from SC2 and expect some of the same behaviour
* I ran into control issues when accidentally added armory to selection (using shift+#), there is no army selected panel, so I had to find the armory I selected, remove from list, and assign hotkey again. This has to do with the UX/UI you guys seem to be going for, where everything is ready for you to invoke, so I think maybe don't allow adding to unit selection if it's a building and you have units assigned already?
* I feel the game is dragging on way too long for its simplicity, but for some reason feel out of control. I believe this has to do with me expecting a command to work one way and finding out it doesn't quite work as expected

UI:
* I can't research while playing because Alt-Tab minimizes in full-screen windowed, so I don't know know what's happening in the game and don't react fast enough
* Can't see top row of icons for upgrades because tooltip for building seems to be offset (see Tooltip_offset_001.png)

Game Mechanics:
I am having difficulty controlling my game play because:
* Can't waypoint to units, will set spot where unit is standing but not actual unit. I can group my building with my army, but spawned army will go to location of waypoint at time of pressing v
* Can't queue actions for multiple gems because of cooldown -- suggest moving hero over to next gem and waiting for cooldown until invoking and then repeating for next gem
* Can't attack own units - if units are stuck, can't kill them off
* Mini-map dosen't move when spell targeting is active
I can't get out of a replay if the game has dropped players, there is no option to quit with F10

Comments

• Don't know how to close this, but I've copy and pasted into the megathread.