Bay Area Meetup

2»

Comments

• If this is still happening count me in.

• I'm about 90% sure I will show up if this is a thing

• So we're going to the AFK Gamer Bar on 19th or what? :)

• I count ~9 plausible yeses? Sounds like a reasonable number to me :o

let's do it!

• TerminusTerminus Member
    edited December 2015

Ok, for everyone asking, YES THIS IS A THING. AFK gamer lounge, 19th of december, 6:00 PM. Whoever shows up will have a great time i am sure. No confirmation from any artillery folk as to their attendance yet though. I look forward to seeing you there. I will be a really tall guy with long dark hair lol

• ArchibobArchibob Member, Administrator

dang, i wish i could make it on sat, but there are some plans i already had that i can't break. I'll do my best to be at the next one! Have fun, all!

• BerreckBerreck Member, Administrator

Hey folks! Myself and a few others will be showing up, not sure about exact times but just look for artillery logos!

• Cerebral09Cerebral09 Member, Moderator

@Artillery.Berreck said:
    just look for artillery logos!

You'd never believe it but the Artillery devs are literally just giant walking Artillery logos.

• @Cerebral09 said:
    You'd never believe it but the Artillery devs are literally just giant walking Artillery logos.

I saw this on the team page but was skeptical, thank you for confirming :D

• BerreckBerreck Member, Administrator

ahhhh guys, I have to skip out tonight. a close friend from back east (I used to live in western New York!) is in the city for the weekend and I rarely get to see him! Plan another of these and I'll be there! So sorry folks, I believe but can't confirm that other employees are gonna be there. They may of may not just be big artillery logos

• @GreenEQ said:
    Pursuit I am also in Oregon -- Corvallis to be exact. Maybe we can get an Oregon chapter started?

Nice! I went to OSU and currently live in Wilsonville. Local Chapter Hype!

I will be in SF for a 2 day concert on Jan 16-17. If there was like... a lunch meetup, I would 100% be there! (It's a stretch, I know)