Feedback

NegativeLightNegativeLight Member
edited December 2015 in Feedback

This might be due to my Inexperience with the game: After playing bot and PVP matches (which are fun dont get me wrong)

1) The Melee centered hero feel like a weak but required part of the game, they are the beefy front lines and when in open areas really excel however when they are fighting over tight spaces they just die with not being able to get all the units appropriately positioned, or dying to quickly or arriving to late to flank. (especially the bigger model units)

2) When fighting with my allies my inability to move through them has been my death. Trying to retreat my hero thought my friendly units fails. Often I could've save them but they got caught on my advancing reinforcements.

3) I feel that Late Game my hero loses its personality and flair, it goes from the core of my army early game to just another unit (especially after I bust the ult)

4) The unit spawns feel awkward, I either end up waiting long periods of time to get all my army or pushing out with half a force. Especially late game where if im playing celesta my cannons are either the first or last to go and I am stuck with all my wisps but waiting 70 some seconds to get my cannons out, and feeling that I cant push out effectively.

5) Also Insta dying is fun to play as and not against ( Im looking at you Vela)

Suggestions I feel would add to game,

1) Visual identity Unit groups/Selected units/hotkeys

Will edit as I feel out the game more.

2) A variety of pings, Move Here/Omw/Defend/Attack etc like MOBAs have going on would do wonders.

Thanks for the great game,
NegativeLight

Comments

• 6) I also feel that the map we were given to playtest on really isolates that third player, not sure if intended or not

• 7) It was hard to tell when I was doing effective damage in a battle, especially with melee. and while I have no doubts that upgrades change your units the damage/as/def upgrades rarely felt game/unit changing to me.

• Cerebral09Cerebral09 Member, Moderator

Re: #2, there actually are a variety of pings available.

Hold down the G button and drag your mouse :)