After First Game Impressions

I know this may seem a bit early to post an impression or response to the game after only one match, but I have a feeling that it can be a good outlook to see if it was enjoyable and if I want to play more.

I really enjoyed the layout of the game UI for the most part it was informative and provided an easy transition from other RTS game HUDS. I feel that some of the UI elements could be a bit more expressive (bigger), in terms of the box that contains them. For example, the respawn times for the most part are a guess as to what unit will be up soon. When a lot of your units get wiped it just becomes a clutter of unit respawn timers. I think one way that this could be changed or updated would be to have a different number for each of the units and when hovered over, the time left would be displayed. That way, at a quick glance, you could notice that you have a few tier 1 units that will be ready soon, and maybe shortly after, your tier 3 units will be back up.

I really, really enjoyed the first game that I played and thankfully the bots were able to carry me to victory as I was distracted most of the game trying to figure how powerful my units were and how they compared to the other classes.

I will continue to play some more and I can't wait to try out the PvP tomorrow and provide whatever feedback I can!