Alder seedling upgrades

As Alder when attempting to buff seedlings it is difficult to do so because of units in the way. For example if I want to place a healing buffed seedling in the middle of my army sometimes trying to buff it selects a unit instead. I suggested in the chat that maybe implementing a smart select feature so that when using an ability that buffs a seedling it will select seedlings amidst a clump of units.

Comments

• I forgot to type this in the Day[9] format, so here goes...
    I feel frustrated sometimes when trying to select the seedlings to upgrade when many units are nearby. they are sometimes hidden under units and difficult to select and sometimes in turn instead of upgrading them you click on a unit instead. To solve this issue I suggest that when casting an ability meant to buff a seedling that it is a "smart cast" style so that it is easier to select the seedlings.

• Day9Day9 Member, Administrator

HAH thanks for the formatting update! The power of suggestion BOOM!

There is a whole suite of issues like this (I try to cast an ability and then unintended thing X happens) -- so I'll add this one to the list. What your suggesting sounds very reasonable to implement.