After a few hours of play!

After a few hours of play there a couple things that make me feel frustrated when playing:

1. Unit collision.
    I am not sure if this was meant to be so bumpy lol. It feels as if my units block each other constantly and feels like really like I am a fat hippo to be honest. It looks smooth, but just makes me feel like a fat guy. Not that being a fat guy is bad, but sometimes I like to feel skinny =].

2. Selecting + De-selecting.
    There were a couple of times when I was working on selecting groups and my main base on different tabs (ex., 1, 2, 3). That worked just fine, but for some reason I would be just pressing 1, 2, or 3 and all of a sudden all 3 objects would be under one tab, which made me feel frustrated during the game , in particular team fights.
    Also to add to this , since unites re spawn I do not think they should lose selection upon dying. It made me feel annoyed having to re select groups every time a unit died.

3. Different styles of playing.
    After playing around 4-5 games I feel like there is really only one style of playing the game. That is building an army and win. I'm not sure how to elaborate on this besides it feels like there aren't many different styles of winning. (this could also change when we play against real players , so this is not a very big concern)

Things that made me feel happy after playing a few hours:

1. Nothing seems broken atm:
    I played a couple of different squads and none of them seem to be obviously better than the others. They all seem to have their own strengths and weakness and some can compliment certain squads better with a certain squad. All in all a job well done on the balancing.

2. Action:
    This game is non stop action and I just love it. From 3 minutes into the game till the very ending you are constantly doing something. There is no real big down time of just waiting for a massive army to build up or anything like that. Also if you just camp you wont be getting the gems you need to get stuff laid out. Pretty awesome playing this game!

3.Non - noob game:
Not that beginners cant have fun playing this game , because I am by no means a pro or expert, but I really feel like this game will have some serious competition in it. I can see someone like flash or stephano just rolling people in this game , but also people will lower skill level having fun. It is not a 200+ apm type of game. Well you will not need it in order to be the best, or at least that is how I feel right now.
So what I really mean by this is that some random person who just got the game won't be able to hop on here and beat a player who has played for 6 months. Which is a huge plus IMO!

Overall I am very pleased with the direction this game seems to be going in. Great job Artillery!

P.s. (you have the best guy in the business for sponsoring/ teaching your game , Day [9] <3)