Dropships?

I feel like there should be someway of moving around faster. Like sometimes the enemy squad has pushed up really far into the bottom part of the map, but I can't get there in time.
If there was some sort of like long cooldown movement speed increase or call down dropship or tunnel effect (anything will do really) that allows you to get into a different position very quickly I think that would be really cool. It could allow for more impactful rotations that could give your side an advantage
If this tool seems too powerful because it could be used as an escape than maybe have any damage delt to the hero while casting cancel the channel.

Anyway I'm loving the game, keep it up Atlas team!

Comments

• Day9Day9 Member, Administrator

We definitely agree that the game feels a bit "separated" atm, with 2v2 and 1v1 regions feeling "far away." Rather than fiddle with unit speeds right now, we're planning on a full map rebuilding for better movement flow -- ie its easier to help your ally and you also feel like you're making progress together towards the enemy.

• maybe allow an upgrade that lets you choose another building to "V" from like an expansion closer to the action.