First day feedback

Positive -
- Music is awesome, props to whoever made it.
- Pretty straight forward, definitely not as complicated as many of the other RTS's I've played. Super easy just to pick up and start playing after Day[9]'s tutorial (He forgot to explain that turrets have a healing aura, that was nice to find out).
- Classes seem to be designed well, haven't played enough to comment on balance though

Negative -
- Collision is a pain in the ass. These units must be made out of lead because they do not move out the way if I try to walk through them. They will happily drag my hero along in the wrong direction if I don't waypoint around the group. It is extremely tedious when it comes to choke points and firing off abilities. If my hero is in the back of the pack and needs to walk to the front to use an ability it will take years for them to push their through. Super tedious.
- I have no idea what unit health and damage is, either I am missing something huge or it isn't in the game. This is kind of a big deal because I have no idea how the units compare to each other. This is especially annoying when it comes to upgrades. I'll use Celesta as an example. She has a few upgrades that affect the Wisps, +30 health and +2 range, that sounds great. Then I realized I have no idea how much 30 health is because I have no idea how much health a Wisp has to begin with. Without knowing how much damage everything does and how much health a wisp has it is kind of useless. Does a Wisp have 200 health but everything does at least 30 damage? Or does a Wisp have 20 health and everything does at least 3 damage? I have no idea.
- It would be nice to be able to click on my gold fields to see how much they have left.
- It would be nice to see the range of enemy turrets so I can set up Purifiers just outside them or easily avoid walking through them on accident.
- Ion cannon range is outside my screen, it would be cool if I could see it on the mini map when I am setting them up.
- Don't know how many gems I get from different sized balls. Figured it out after 1 game, but it would be nice to have in the beginning.
- Really wish I could rally to a certain unit rather than having to change to rally point every time I want to respawn.
- Can't see hotkey groups
- Hotkey groups need to be reset after they die

That is all for now, hoping to play a ton tomorrow and Sunday. Love the game!

Comments

• Cerebral09Cerebral09 Member, Moderator

wrt your unit stats, I believe in-game you can hit shift+tab to pull up a stats screen that gives you all the numbers you're looking for.