Units can't fire at guys in tall grass despite having temp vision

This is a common bug that I've encountered in the majority of my games. If an enemy is firing and I don't have permanent vision, if I don't give an attack command WHILE THEY ARE VISIBLE, then my army treats an attack-move command as if it cannot see any targets - i.e. it does not pick up the newly visible, in-range targets. Instead my army keeps moving to the spot of the attack move while getting shot to hell.

I'm not even 100% certain they are successfully picking up the targets when an attack move command is giving while they are visible, but I know they don't pick up targets when an attack move is already in progress.

Comments

• TreiskTreisk Member, Administrator
    edited May 23

To be clear, are you saying that you appear to have vision of the units (say, in a situation where the enemy is uphill), and you would intuitively think you have vision? If so, yeah, that's incredibly misleading and we hope to have delineated "Is attacking but you don't have vision" visibility modes for those situations at some point.

If this isn't correct, please feel free to ping me! :D

Edit: Whoops, just re-read the title. Okay, yeah, so this pertains to brush but is functionally the same thing as high-ground vision. Coolcool. Sorry those situations were misleading!