Overwhelmed by choice

WickedWicked Member

The tutorial did not give me a good understanding of the game. I felt overwhelmed when I realized that 2 of the bots were on my team. Does it tell you this is a team game? The tutorial doesn't discuss the buildings or what they do. Should I building lots of units, should I be teching, should I be grouping with my other bot people?

The AI for the bots doesn't seem very smart, it kind of moseys along and doesnt move strategically from easy camp to easy camp while keeping an eye on the minimap and other objectives.

I played as an assassin in the first game and got stuck quite a bit by the other bot's armies. I still don't really know if I'll be controlling the other bots eventually or if this is a 3v3 game and no one told me.

If this is a 3v3 game, Will 1v1 be possible?

Comments

• WickedWicked Member

Also, I'm not used to not being able to edit my own posts. I would love to fix that post and convey my thoughts in a more organized fashion. Please excuse my lack of proper diction and sentence structure.

• NibNib Member

This is a 3v3 game. The answer to whether 1v1 will be possible is generally that they're focusing on getting 3v3 perfect and will explore it as an option at a later point.

• BurdockBurdock Member

Hey @Wicked, you can edit your posts via the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of your post box (you have to hover to see it)

• HazardHazard Member

Oh you CAN edit your own posts... Sick