First Impression Feedback

Background: Rarely play RTS games but have followed them in the past and understood their strategy (without being able to execute well). First time playing the game.

• I find myself often misclicking usually due to clicking on either the map and am suddenly looking at random stuff or clicking on various UI components causing my small army to do incorrect things. Possibly due to my lack of familiarity with the game
  • Some sound elements are extremely loud such as the Hero lock in sound and the small cubes with high attack speed. Had to turn down the sound in game
  • Would be nice to be able to edit my in game settings within the client (such as keybindings, video, audio, etc).
  • Not sure if I am doing it wrong but a variety of fast pings to say moving or attack or help or something that I could use to communicate would be great. Update: Just found the keybindings. Maybe combine multiple into one ping with directional mouse choosing? Similar to LoL pings. Fast and easy to understand.
  • Unit Collision is a bit weird I feel. It doesnt feel great to be blocked by my own teammates or have my guys randomly crash into terrain when trying to grab an objective.
  • Games wont open in Windowed Fullscreen for me despite having the settings set correctly