Misclicking Minimap

I noticed that Atlas has what feels to me to be weaker protection against misclicking the minimap than other games. Misclicking the minimap is an especially big when you're playing in the bottom half of the map. You're typically clicking in that area of the screen when you're retreating, and if you go slightly over the border and misclick the minimap your retreat quickly becomes a move command into the opposing army.

Many of the other games have some form of protection. MOBAS typically encourage clicking closer to the center of the screen while making many small distance movements instead of large moves across the screen. Starcraft has a wider border around the minimap so that you have more room for error before you misclick onto the minimap . League of Legends the minimap is in the bottom right corner, which given the orientation of the single game map, makes it very hard to misclick the minimap while retreating or attacking.

In Day[9] Format
Issue: Easy to misclick minimap
How it makes me feel: A bit frustrated at losing my army for my mouse being off 1/4 of an inch.
Possible Solutions:
Moving Minimap
Increasing Border

Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6209441