Windows 10 System crashes upon starting the client

Hello Artillery!

Every time I start up the Atlas client, my computer quickly freezes up and restarts. It seems to happen the moment the Day9 intro video loads up. Is this something that has happened to others? I know everyone has gone to bed. I'll see if I can get more info from my windows crash dump.

Truly, madly, deeply
Fawaz

Comments

• Hello again,

I hope you are all cozy in bed, having the sweetest of dreams. After some time spent with the windows debugger, I have fixed my issue. It appears to have been caused by the ROG Game First III process. After killing the process, I can run the Atlas client successfully.

Forever, and ever, and ever
    Fawaz WazWaz

• ZikkZikk Member
    edited December 2015

I'm having the same issue, I went to download to participate in the play tests, but every time I go to download, I can't get past the "welcome to the atlas...." part of Day9's intro before my entire computer shuts down. I closed the ROG Game First III process, but it still crashes the client, any suggestions?

• Rig Specs
    Windows 10 x64
    Hero VII Asus ROG
    4790k intel i7 O.C. 4.8
    16 Gb RAM
    780 ti Classified EVGA
    750 Watt PSU
    Razer Peripherals

• Consider following this tutorial to look at your crash dump log and find out which process is causing the crash.

http://www.networkworld.com/article/2320271/software/how-to-solve-windows-system-crashes-in-minutes.html